The global wellness tourism market size was valued at $801.6 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $1,592.6 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.2% from 2021 to 2030.
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, Wellness Tourism Market by Service Type, Location, Travelers Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030″. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends.
Sample Report PDF: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3253
The Ministry of Tourism has taken many measures to market India as a destination for medical and wellness tourism. The Ministry has established a National Medical and Wellness Tourism Board, with the Minister (Tourism) as its Chairman, to further the cause of promoting medical tourism, wellness tourism, and Ayurveda tourism.
Traveling to preserve or improve one’s health is known as Wellness tourism. It is driven by a desire to live a healthy lifestyle, avoid sickness, reduce stress, control distressing lifestyle behaviors, and/or have authentic experiences will stop consumers may reclaim travel as a source of leisure, renewal, exploration, joy, and self actualization by working with the wellness sector. Wellness tourism, which encompasses the promotion of health and personal well-being via different physical, psychological, and spiritual activities, is a result of this shift in preference. It also covers transportation, housing, food and beverage, shopping, and other services food.
A draft for the national strategy and roadmap for medical and wellness tourism has been developed by the Ministry of Tourism for the proper functioning of the wellness tourism sector. The Ministry of Tourism has requested feedback/comments/suggestions on the draft national strategy and road map from designated Central Ministries, all State Governments/UT Administrations, and industry players to make the document more comprehensive.
On the other hand, the global Wellness institute launched a Wellness tourism initiative to raise awareness, knowledge, and possibilities in one of the fastest growing areas of global tourism.
Complete Report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkou…f6d418c2c0
With the rise of wellness tourism, Ayurveda institutes, hostel, and hospitality chains such as Airbnb, wellness centers/resorts, have experienced an increase in appointments and requests. According to internet booking portals, daily reservations at wellness resorts and institutes have increased by 1000 percent. As indicated by Airbnb, there has been an expanding interest in rural destinations. With the expanded speed of immunization, individuals are willing to embrace their usual travel. Yet, the majority of tourists are probably going to hit the homegrown and provincial places of interest.
In the U.S., the travel industry is by all accounts confined inside homegrown limits. Explorers in the U.S. like to visit outlandish areas inside the U.S. and have no plans for the global travel industry. The interest for urban communities and rural regions such as mountains, lakes, and beachfront destinations is on the ascent in the U.S. due to the rising travel costs in well-known traveling destinations.
Tavistock Development Company announced an intention to build innovative wellness, performance, and medically integrated exercise center in Lake Nona, Orlando. The medical integrated exercise center will be built in collaboration with Signet LLC and its subsidiary Integrated Wellness Partners (IWP). The new wellness campus is anticipated to be one of the largest in the country, with a wide range of health and wellness offerings. The new wellness campus is to be one of the most extensive in the regions, giving a wide scope of wellbeing, health benefit programs, and administrations for the entire community.
The key players profiled in this report include Accor S.A, Canyon Ranch, Four Seasons Hotels Ltd., Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Marriott International, Inc., Omni Hotels & Resorts, PRAVASSA, Radisson Hospitality, Inc., and Rancho La Puerta Inc.
Enquire before buying: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchas…quiry/3253
Key benefits for stakeholders
○ The report provides quantitative analysis of the current wellness tourism market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing wellness tourism market opportunity.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
○ In-depth analysis and the market size & segmentation assist to determine the market potential.
○ The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the market.
○ The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the wellness tourism market.
Reasons to Access:
- • Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
• Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
• Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
• Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
• Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Read More Trending “AMR Exclusive Insights:
○ Driving Vacation Market is projected to reach $513.3 billion by 2031
○ Travel Risk Management Services Market is projected to reach $223.62 billion by 2031
○ Virtual Tour Market is projected to reach $6.5 billion by 2030
○ Sustainable Tourism Market Current Trends and Growth Drivers Along with Key Industry Players
Related Tags: Wellness Tourism, Tourism, Ecotourism Industry, Wellness Industry, Remote Wellness Tours, Wellness Holidays, Wellness Tourists, Sustainable Tourism, Food Tourism, Experiential Tourism
Category: Market Research Publishers and Retailers Profile: Allied Market Research is a global market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market dom …